Colorful Baby Toys: 8 brightly colored cups stack together with Unique Holes in the Bottom for water play
|Brand||The First Years|
|Age Range (Description)||Baby|
|Number Of Pieces||8|
|Educational Objective||Team Building Skills, Counting Skills|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 3.25 x 2.5 inches|
|Size||9 Piece Set|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Colorful Baby Toys: 8 brightly colored cups stack together with Unique Holes in the Bottom for water play
- Stacking Cups: Children love to fit toy cups together, stack them up, or turn them over and hide things underneath
- Baby Development Toys: Large numbers on the bottom to practice counting & number recognition
- Made without BPA
Jess C. –
If I could pick ONE and ONLY ONE toy to entertain a baby for the entire first year and beyond, THIS IS IT. Hands down, no question.
These cups are frickin’ amazing and versatile. Light enough for young babies to handle, sturdy enough for older babies and toddlers to beat on, no sharp corners, compact and easy to travel with, and they make a really satisfying clattering noise when you knock them down, unlike those soft blocks.
Yeah, I hear you saying, “Oh, they’re just a bunch of stupid plastic cups. How exciting could they possibly be? What do you even DO with them??” Everything. Check it out.
– Nest ’em, of course
– Stack ’em, of course, in all kinds of ways. Either biggest on the bottom or smallest on the bottom, in order or out of order, one tower or multiple towers. At first you stack them and the baby knocks them down, but older babies can stack and nest them themselves
– Chew on the rim, because teeth
– Hide the small cup under the big ones
– Put a small cup inside a bigger one and rattle it
– Roll them – they go in a circle and come back because of the rim
– Bang them together
– Bang them on the floor
– Drive them across the floor
– Float and sink them in the tub
– Pour water in and out of them
– Balance them on your head and let the baby laugh at you
– Teach sizes, colors, and numbers
– Pretend they are anything. Cars, turtles, cooking pots, phones, whatever
Just buy them. Your kid will know what to do.
My bunny loves these. She knocks over the towers I build, pushes them around and tosses them. They are incredibly durable, so other rabbit owners out there, you can rest assured your bun won’t bite through them. It’s a toy I trust her with unsupervised. I don’t have any good pictures of her playing with them, but here’s one of them scattered around her after an exhausting play-session.
Jake & Clover’s Mom –
I bought these BPA-free stacking cups for my two bunny rabbits. It was very easy to hide treats between each layer because the cups have a raised base that gives just the right amount of space for a goodie! The color combo I got isn’t exactly the same as the product photo, but that doesn’t bother me. I figure they randomly mix the colors for each set. Since they’re plastic, I know I can easily clean them with soap and water or even in the dishwasher if I want to.
These cups are a must for all bunny owners,
Joe & Anna –
My wife purchase these for my 1 year old, and to me they are just small little cups. Little did I know that these cups are developing my baby’s motor control, hand-eye coordinations, and language development. The first couple of times, these cups are just cymbals in my baby’s hand. Once the banging durability test is done, she learned the difference between big and small cup and how they fit together. My 3 years old also like these cups. They are a real big hit at her tea parties. When it’s all dirty, these cups are dishwasher safe. My family have a lot of spending regrets, but buying these cups almost made up for all of our stupid purchases.
Such a simple and inexpensive toy that has entertained my 10 month old so much and has been his most used toy so far. He has been playing with these since about 5/6 months old and he just comes up with new ways to enjoy them which has been so much fun to watch him discover. He started by just grabbing them and tasting them. Now he puts them inside of each other, looks for other toys to fit inside them, and pretending to drink out of them. I know this is a long review for a $4 item, but I really want to express how great such a simple toy can be. I will be buying this as an add on for every baby gift/shower that I need!