Calvin Klein Men’s Modern Fit Dress Pant
- 80% Polyester, 18% Rayon, 2% Spandex
- Button closure
- Dry Clean Only
- Ready to wear. Arrives with a finished hemmed to avoid extra tailoring.
- Updated classic fit, flat front, side pocket pant with belt loops and zipper fly.
- Great for your 9-5 work week, or a night out.
- Gently tappered, creased leg and comfort, performance fabric. Tailored between classic and slim for an up to date appearance.
- Multiple colors for any occasion. Pairs well with a button down and blazer.
Calvin Klein Men’s modern dress pant is the ideal pant for any occasion. Both comfortable and versatile, the modern pant is tailored with performance fabric and added stretch.
- Package Dimensions : 14.29 x 10.71 x 1.54 inches; 13.12 Ounces
- Item model number : JINNP-J7Y0000
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 26, 2019
- Manufacturer : Calvin Klein
- ASIN : B07HNTNQ3Z
S. Berndt –
These were perfect on my 6’4” husband. Look very expensive. He said they were comfortable and he hates dressing up. On the lighter weight side.
Not the skinny fit you see that may be a bit more casual. Also, not the pleated traditional wider leg fit [and dated at least for now]. Professional looking and in style.
I’m a “30/30” guy in jeans and ordered the same size. I could not ask for a better fit. Should have ordered earlier, the price just doubled! Still a good value.
Pants are great. They fall nicely on my high schooler even though I bought them a little large so there’s room to grow. He’s just over 5’9″ and 140 pounds and we purchased the 30X32″ pant. I tried a few other brands in “slim” and they were always tight in the hip area, while regular slacks were too baggy in the butt and hung too low in the crotch. These are a nice “in between” because of the more modern cut I’m guessing?? The weight of the material is on the lighter side which seems perfect for hot days. I haven’t washed them yet, so I can’t speak to how well they fare in that department.
I like the pants they were very nice But went I was looking them it said would deliver on the 14 to the15 that was great I needed them on the 16 .Went I payed the dates change to the 14 to the18 .But I have prime . But the was deliver on the 18 after the wedding I need them for . so 2 day deliver with prime don’t mean anything
I’m not normally a fan of dress pants…but these are insanely comfortable. The “modern dress fit” definitely makes them a bit tighter…but that’s fine since I often wear skinny jeans, anyway. They are also surprisingly stretchy…which is definitely part of the reason why they are simply so damn comfortable. I’d happily own and wear 10 pairs of these.